* Type: OCIMF
* Material: Cast Steel
* Chain Diameter: 54mm-56mm/76mm-78mm
* Safe Working Load: 2000KN
* Max.Breaking Load: 4000KN
* Finish: Anti-rust paint
* Mounting Type: Welded mounting, optional plinth
* Certificate: CCS, ABS, BV, LR, NK, etc.
20+YEARS OF EXP
Dust collecting efficiency reach to 99.9%
Delivered to Door and help you to setup
Support and guidance on using our machines
The OCIMF chain stopper is arranged on the deck between the windlass and the chain pipe to clamp the chain. After anchoring, the chain stopper can transfer the tension of the chain to the hull, so that the windlass is not under force. During navigation, the chain stopper bears the weight of the anchor and part of the chain, and will be attached to the hull by the anchor in the chain drum without collision. Therefore, the load force of the chain stopper base and its supporting structure is very large, and the rationality of its structure is directly related to the safety performance of the ship.
1. Made of high-strength cast steel, durable and stable.
2. The surface is treated with anti-rust spray paint, which has good anti-corrosion performance.
3. Transmit the pulling force of the anchor and the anchor chain, reduce the load of the windlass, and protect the ship.
4. Reasonable structure ensures the safety and stability of the ship.
5. Beautiful design, plinth and color available.
|Specifications of OCIMF Chain Stopper:|
|Nominal Chain||Dimensions (mm)||Weight|