Suitable chain size: According to your requirements
Certification: CCS, ABS, BV, DNV, LR, etc
Chain Stopper is a device for holding the anchor chain when a ship is at sea or at anchorage. It is made of high strength cast steel, with open link at one end and standard open pear-shaped link at the other end. The surface is treated with anti-rust spray paint, which has good anti-corrosion performance. The GL, LR and DNV codes require that the chain stopper should be able to withstand 80% of the min. It is suitable for single point mooring system and emergency towing system applications.
20+YEARS OF EXP
Dust collecting efficiency reach to 99.9%
Delivered to Door and help you to setup
Support and guidance on using our machines
The chain stopper is an important mooring device to ensure the safety of the ship. The chain stopper is mainly used to carry the gravity and tension of the anchor and the anchor chain, and it can protect the unworking windlass. The chain stopper can be selected according to the chain diameter and the test load of the anchor chain.
We can provide the following standard chain stoppers:
1. CB T178-1996 Spiral-type Chain Stopper;
2. GB 4443-1984 Marine rooler-type Cable Stopper;
3. CB T3844-2000 Marine rooler-type Cable Stopper;
4. CB 286-84 Cast Steel Bar Type Chain Stopper;
5. CB T3672-2016 Single Point Mooring Chain Stopper;
6. CB T4462-2016 Bar Type Chain Stopper;
7. CB 1110-84 Claw type chain stopper;
8. CB T3822-1999 Adjustable Chain Stopper;
9. JIS F2031-1998 Chain Stopper.
10. Customized orders can be available.